OakLines - Breeding Guidelines
Pedigree, ownership contact information, genetic clearances,
and brucellosis reports will be provided to the stud dog’s owner before the
time of the breeding.
The Stud Fee:
The breeder/owner(s) of the bitch are responsible for ALL
4. If fewer than 2 puppies are born, one return service will be available within one year of the initial stud service to the same bitch or another bitch with the same ownership as the original bitch.
5. Multi-sire breeding is discouraged. If the owner(s) of the bitch desire a multi-sire breeding, they must obtain written permission from the stud dog owner(s) prior to breeding. The stud dog owner(s) will withhold signature from AKC litter registrations for failure to obtain prior written permission for multi-sire litters. An additional $100 multi-sire fee will be assed for each puppy born in the litter, regardless of sire, payable at Whelping.
6. The stud dog owner(s) will sign AKC litter registrations application upon receipt of application and payment after the whelping.
7. The owner(s) of the bitch agrees that NONE of the puppies produced from this stud service shall be sold through a pet shop, an agent, or outside of the USA or Canada, without prior specific written approval from the stud dog owner(s).
8. The owner(s) of the bitch agrees that NONE of the puppies produced from this stud service shall be sold to, or used in, breeding programs whose intent is to produce mixed breed dogs. Including, but not limited to Golden Doodles, Golden Cocker, Golden Labs, etc.
9. The owners(s) of the bitch agree to use limited AKC registration, a spay/neuter contract, or a non- breeding contract for puppies transferred/sold as pets or to noncompetitive homes.
10. Every effort will be made to provide safe care and confinement for the bitch during the visit, but in no way shall the stud dog owner(s) be responsible for her injury or loss.
11. If the owner(s) of the bitch fail to fulfill the conditions
of this contract, the owner(s) of the bitch agree to be responsible for
reasonable attorney’s fees encumbered by the stud dog owner(s) to enforce or
remedy this agreement.