StackRack™ - Elevated Show Dog Stand
StackRack™ – a little elevation to help the show dog learn muscle memory and balance to perform the perfect show stack.
This positive training experience encourages dogs to learn the feel of their own body – and with this understanding - help
you when it comes time for hand stacking – and foster a natural ability to walk into free stack. The StackRack encourages a sense of security and confidence.
Ping demonstrates the OakLines StackRack™
StackRack™ - Foot Bar Installation
StackRack™ - Adjust Length
1) Remove the bolt from the center hole in the Foot Bar by unscrewing the center knob.
2) Insert the bolt and 1 washer into the Main Bar slot from the under side.
3) Place the Foot Bar onto the Main Bar from above.
4) Secure Foot Bar with 1 washer and knob.
StackRack™ - Adjust Width
1) Slightly Loosen top side Foot Bar knob between Foot Pads
2) Slide Foot Bar Fore / Aft
3) Tighten top side Foot Bar knob
1) Flip StackRack upside down - so the weight rests on Footpads
2) Slightly Loosen Footpad Knob
3) Adjust Footpad Position
4) Tighten Footpad Knob
5) Flip StackRack right side up